Boston Black Car Service – Popular Destinations
We Go All Over!
Here at Logan Car Service we thrive to provide you with the best car service that suits your personal needs. With a truly premium and personalized approach, professional and highly trained chauffeurs your vacation planning will be a breeze. We know that safety and comfort are the two most important ingredients of a good trip and vacation. It is because of our excellence in these two areas that we have A+ ratings from the Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List.
Regardless of the time of the year you decide to visit Boston you will surely find tons of local attractions. Here is a list of the some of the most popular ones that we put together:
- Woodshole – is a village in the town of Falmouth on the southwestern corner of Cape Cod. If science is your thing – don’t miss a trip to that unique place and home of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution.
- Cape Cod has all the ingredients for an unforgettable holiday: incredible natural beauty, working windmills and a lot of hiking trails. It is a paradise for naturalists and golfers.
- Hyannis. “Surrounded by beauty and filled with fun!”- is said about Hyannis. And when you get there you understand that it’s true. Hyannis is much more than just a village, it is the heart of Cape Cod. Countless outdoor activities and Cape Cod’s most unique shopping – Hyannis has it all.
- Newport, RI is known as a New England resort. It is home to spectacular coastal scenery and awe-inspiring architecture. For those whose hearts lie in architecture, design, and history, Newport offers tours of opulent mansions and interesting museums.
- Fenway Park. For those who are fond of baseball we would recommend a tour of Fenway Park – the home of the Boston Red Sox Major League Baseball team. “Fenway Park is a place where dreams are made, traditions are celebrated and baseball is forever”.
- Quincy Market. A trip to Boston would not be complete without a trip to Quincy Market. Known as the first public market, this place has everything you need to be a satisfied shopper.
- Sam Adams Brewery. If you are a beer lover you will certainly love the tour to Sam Adams Brewery. There you’ll learn all about Samuel Adams, American brewer and patriot, experience the entire craft brewing process, taste the special malts and smell the Hallertau hops used to brew Samuel Adams, and, of course, sample a few of their award winning beers.
- New England Aquarium is one of the premier visitor attractions in Boston. It is a global leader in ocean exploration and marine conservation. Colorful and educational exhibits feature more than 8,000 aquatic creatures, including the playful penguin pool.
- Boston Harbor Islands. There is a place where you can walk a Civil War-era fort, visit historic lighthouses, explore tide pools, hike lush trails, camp under the stars, relax while fishing, picnicking or swimming-all within reach of downtown Boston. So if you want feel relaxed and enjoy wonderful holidays, this is your place to go.
- Concert Venues and Stadiums. For concert lovers there are a lot of Concert Venues and Stadiums for every taste.
- Gillette Stadium – New England’s premier sports, entertainment and event venue. It is an incredible place for any great sport or music event.
- Xfinity Center is an outdoor amphitheater located in Mansfield, Massachusetts. If outdoor concerts are your thing, Xfinity Center is the place to go.
- DCU Center – an indoor arena and convention center complex which is located in downtown Worcester, Massachusetts – offers a variety of events, including concerts, sporting events, family shows, conventions, trade-shows and meetings.
- Boston common. The starting point of the Freedom Trail, Boston Common is the oldest park in the country. From Colonial times to the present day, the Common has been at the center stage of American history. It has witnessed executions, sermons, protests, and celebrations, and it has hosted famous visitors from Generals Washington and Lafayette to Reverend Martin Luther King Jr. and Pope John Paul II. The park has, and continues to serve a higher purpose as a place for public oratory and discourse. Boston Common is littered with historical monuments, such as Parkman Bandstand, The Soldiers and Sailors Monument, the Robert Gould Shaw Memorial and The Brewer Fountain.
- Faneuil Hall. This old market building, first built in 1742, sits at the site of the old town dock. Town meetings, held here between 1764 and 1774, heard Samuel Adams and others lead cries of protest against the imposition of taxes on the colonies. The building was enlarged in 1806. Frederick Douglass, William Lloyd Garrison, and Lucy Stone brought their struggles for freedom here in the 19th century. Market stalls on the first floor service shoppers much as they did in Paul Revere’s day. Faneuil Hall is now part of a larger festival marketplace.
- Hynes Convention Center, named after former Boston mayor John Hynes, is located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay and is connected to the convention complex which includes 100’s of shops and restaurants. Numerous annual events take place at the convention center, each year, including notable events such as Harvard Model Congress, College Fest, Anime Boston, Massachusetts Teachers Association, and more.
- Skiing Areas
Ski areas near Boston and beyond provide plenty of snowboarding, downhill skiing, and cross country options ranging from local slopes to top-end luxury ski resorts. Massachusetts ski areas can be divided into 3 categories:
- Convenient local ski slopes and trails – some for cross country skiing only – all are great places to ski near Boston with just a 1-hour drive. Here we have Nashoba Valley Ski Area, Weston Ski Track, Great Brook Ski Touring Center and Blue Hills.
- Traditional New England ski resorts near Boston in central Massachusetts (plus just across the border in New Hampshire) – perfect for day ski trips or a long weekend getaway! Here you will love Wachusett Mountain and Pats Peak.
- Places to ski in the Berkshires – including some that fit the luxury ski resort category. The best areas are Jiminy Peak – Hancock, Butternut Basin and Cranwell Resort Spa and Golf Club – Lenox.
When planning your trip, don’t forget that booking a car with Logan Car Service couldn’t be much easier and you are booking your ride with the most reliable and reputable transportation company in the Boston area.